1. Make sure you are properly trained to erect and use mobile scaffolding.
2. Assemble the mobile scaffolding according to the manufacturer's instructions.
3. Check the mobile scaffolding before each use and after any modification.
4. Make sure that the surface of the moving scaffold is level and free of holes or obstacles.
5. Support all scaffolding horizontally and diagonally.
6. Clamp or secure all planks.
7. Prevent joint separation.
8. Provide workers with a safe way to enter and exit the scaffolding.
9. Safe access ladder.
10. Make sure the platform has suitable guardrails (hands, midsection, toes).
11. Make sure each wheel or caster has a brake to prevent rolling and spinning.
12. Lock the caster brakes before climbing on the mobile scaffolding.
13. Secure or remove all materials, equipment and personnel from the platform before moving it.
14. Push towards the base when moving.
15. Use the built-in ladder to reach the platform.
16. Increase the base size of the scaffold by installing outriggers.
17. Please refer to your jurisdiction's occupational health and safety regulations for high stability requirements.