as factory trading company, many from U.S purchase aluminum stage, aluminum truss and lighting equipment from us.
and some new client dose not know what is BOND ISF.
according to the new regulation, we called it "10+2"Declaration
, which is actually a common name for ISF declaration. Importer Security Filing and additional requirements for the carrier, requiring US importers (10 declarations) and shipping companies (2 declarations) must pass AMS or ABI 24 hours before the goods are shipped. The system sends the electronic declaration data to the U.S. Customs. In terms of ISF declaration operations, importers can entrust their trusted overseas agents to declare on their behalf.
The following is an important introduction to the content of the ISF declaration, which is the "10+2 New Regulation", as follows:
The "2" mentioned here is the declaration requirement for shipping companies.
1. VESSEL STOW PLAN
2. CONTAINER STATUS MESSAGE
The next "10" is to request an additional 10 new information units 24 hours before boarding.
1. Manufacturer name and address of the factory
2. Seller name and address
3. Buyer name and address Buyer name and address
4. Ship to name and address
5. Importer of record number
6. Consignee number of the consignee
7. Country of origin of the goods
8. Customs tariff number (six digits) Harmonized Tariff Schedule No. 6 digit
9. Container stuffing location
10. Consolidator name and address