What are the design principles of stage lighting
First, we must meet the creation of the stage, not only the free space, to adapt to a variety of performances requirements.
Second, for long-term operation, it should leave sufficient number of lamps and lanterns to reserve network capacity and appropriate expansion space.
Third, the system must have a high anti-interference ability. Safety and reliability, and take them as important technical indicators for stage lighting engineering.
Fourth, under the premise of meeting the needs of performances, try to use energy-efficient and energy-saving cold light source new lamps.
Fifth, ethernet and dmx 512 digital signal network technology are introduced into all aspects of system design.
Can I have a logo on my lights and lighting packages?
we can custom produce as your requirements with LOGO on goods and packages.
while, our MOQ of this custom service is 100.
why led par light can not substitute conventional front light
LED par light is a cold light source, which is mainly used to change the color and play the effect of rendering the stage.
It uses multiple LED lamp beads as the light source, so the power is lower than that of the surface light.
The power of the conventional 54 LED par light is 162W, and multiple LED lamp beads can change different colors.
Although the LED par light can be set to white to illuminate the stage, it is not recommended to replace the traditional surface light with the LED par light due to its cold light source and dazzling light.
In addition, during photography and shooting, if the LED par light is used to illuminate the white light, it will cause the color distortion of the face of the person, and the imaging effect in the later stage is not ideal. Therefore, the LED par light is recommended to be used only for washing light.
Usage of COB light source
COB integrated light sources are widely used in LED bulbs, LED lamp cups, LED spotlights, LED downlights, LED ceiling lamps, LED bean gall lamps, and are currently one of the mainstream trends in LED lighting sources. LED lamps are light-emitting diodes, which use solid semiconductor chips as luminescent materials. Compared with traditional lamps, LED lamps are energy-saving, environmentally friendly, and have good color rendering and response speed.
1. Energy saving is the most prominent feature of LED lamps. In terms of energy consumption, the energy consumption of LED lamps is one-tenth of that of incandescent lamps and one-fourth of that of energy-saving lamps. This is one of the biggest features of LED lights. People nowadays advocate energy saving and environmental protection. It is precisely because of this feature of energy saving that the application range of LED lights is very wide, making LED lights very popular.
2. It can work in high-speed switching mode. We usually walk on the road, and we will find that every LED screen or picture is unpredictable. This shows that LED lights can be switched on and off at high speed. However, for the incandescent lamps we usually use, it cannot achieve such a working state. In normal life, if the switch is switched too many times, it will directly cause the filament of the incandescent lamp to break. This is also an important reason for the popularity of LED lights.
3. Environmental protection The LED lamp does not contain any heavy metal materials such as mercury, but the incandescent lamp contains it, which reflects the environmental protection characteristics of the LED lamp. Nowadays, people attach great importance to environmental protection, so more people are willing to choose environmentally friendly LED lights.
What is the difference between cob light source and led
1. The LED chips used are different.
LED integrated light sources generally use large-size and high-power LED chips of more than 1 watt, and the chip size is generally more than 30MIL.
The COB light source is mainly low-power LED chips less than 1 watt, and a very small amount of COB light sources will also use high-power LED chips above 1 watt.
2. Different brackets used.
LED integrated light sources use only 10W, 100W, 500W and other square brackets.
The material is mainly copper, and the brackets are equipped with 2 side legs.
The brackets used by COB light sources come in many sizes.
There are dozens of brackets with different sizes such as square, rectangular, oval, etc. The material is mainly aluminum, and there are also copper and ceramic brackets. Without side feet.
3. Different application fields of the light source.
The main purpose of the integrated LED light source is to make LED floodlights, LED street lights and other outdoor lamps, and its single maximum wattage can reach 500W.
The COB light source is mainly used in LED downlights, track lights, ceiling lights and other indoor lamps, and its single maximum wattage does not exceed 50W.
what is LED light source
The LED light source is the light source with the light emitting diode (LED) as the luminous body. The light-emitting diode was invented in the 1960s, and in the following decades, its basic use was as an indicator light for electronic equipment such as radio cassette recorders.
This kind of bulb has the characteristics of high efficiency and long life. It can be used continuously for 100,000 hours, which is 100 times longer than ordinary incandescent bulbs. Scientists predict that in the next 5 years, this kind of bulb is likely to become the mainstream product of next-generation lighting.
what are differences between laser light and par light
Laser lights are used to create patterns or strong beams to create dazzling on-site effects.
Par light is very versatile, can be used for lighting, used for front light or front side light, can also be programmed as a lflashing ight to play rhythm, and then change the color to render the scene (the old par lights need to add colored paper, new LED PAR lights Comes with three primary colors, the colors are very rich)
what are differences between led par light and ordinary par light
The difference of light source, LED par light source is LED lamp beads, PAR light source is traditional bulb, such as 500W, 1000W.
what is LED par light
PAR lamp, the full name is "Parabolic Aluminum Reflector", which refers to encapsulating the light source in the reflector.
LED par light refers to a par light whose light source is LED. It's just one of them.